Sunday, May 29, 2011

Walking in Makati.


I went to my mom's salon because she got her hair re-colored and cut. She was with her friend who was getting her hair dye-d as well so after reading 3 or 4 Vogues, I decided to go out for a walk since the rain stopped already.

Here are some of the things I saw that afternoon:


This cool place called Picasso that has an awesome logo. I believe it's a gallery/cafe (?)

Oh, and I loove taking photos of buildings and since Makati is like the business center of Metro Manila, it's pretty much filled with buildings and I'm sure un-earthed secrets.


I love taking pictures of corners...I don't know why! It just fascinates me in some way I can't explain or understand.





I loove the "bricks"/stones used on this building. Sooo retro-looking.


Handicapped.


Oh, and this building is weird/cool-looking because it looks like it has rust everywhere. As you go closer you'll see a rust color with some purple streaks which is something I've never seen on a building before! I wonder what's inside that building tho :\


Oooohhh, what pretty colors these leaves have!


See. Corners again.


Dark eeriiee tree. It looks black because it's wet from the rain.


Corners again!


I liked this building because it reminded me of Singapore!


I like the font.
After the salon, my mom treated her friend out to Circles! Lucky I went with mom...buffettfest~~




Whenever I eat at a buffet restaurant, I try to focus on the "expensive foods" that I don't always eat, ika-nga para masulit ang pag-kain. I make sure to get 2 plates of sushi and the expensive lambs or roast beef. And I always make sure I still have room for dessert!


Sweet baby Jesus, Bless this cake! This cake is sooo heavenly and it's called Ohana. My favorite part of eating this cake was when I get to the crunchy part. Ughhh, saraaap.

CREEPY STALKER BABY PIC ALERT!

Can I just say this baby is soooo cute?!?!


AND THAT WAS MY DAY. BOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment