Sunday, May 29, 2011

It Was A Cold Evening ...


Thrifted Coco No.5 shirt, Casio watch, Lacoste shoes

So I wore this thrifted Coco shirt.
Went to mass, Ate at House of Minis which now costs like gold (not literally) but with crappy services like overused table cloth and cracked plates :| It used to be my favorite affordable steak house but now it's just expensive. And we went Metrowalk to buy DVDs! We got some Koreanovelas for my mom and we bought Christopher Nolan's Memento and we're trying to do a Harry Potter Marathon! We'll see how that goes soon but for now I shall say ADIOS, AMIGO! We're watching this scary movie called Insidious.


EDIT: Scratch that, I went upstairs and saw them watching a different movie. It was Battle in Los Angeles or something :)) Basta, something with Aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment