Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Game of Thrones reference in 3, 2, 1...



=)))) Just had to, swear, there's a point to that reference.. sort of.
Anyhoooo, first thing's first, A POST ALLL ABOUT MEEE!!! =)) How selfish of my blog, tsktsktsk. As if anyone would care about what I wear! BUT I OWN THIS SHITZ SO I CAN POST WHATEVAH I WANT!!! (I have lost my wits for a second there).

Anyhooohollaballoooooo, I wore this to school last Monday! It was raining pretty hard and CSB people are hardcore so we continued on with school, coz we cool loike dat brothaa! SOOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS.... Irl, I'm not really an exclamation point of a person, just ask my friends!!!

*insert here*


So yeah...I wore this to school and LOOK! There must be something odd with this picture....hmmmm...but what? LOOK CLOSER.

YES! More magnets on our fridge~~~ Coz mum went to Europe remember?
But that's not what I was talking about :-j

Gerry Webber thrifted jacket, All Time Low Concert tee, Topshop jeans, Forever 21 shoes, G-shock watch and the oh so cool green Cambridge Satchel Bag~~~

IT'S MY ALL TIME LOW T-SHIRT~~~! Another shirt to add to my collection, haha.
Yeap, you guessed it right, I went to the All Time Low concert with mah friend @thechambucket ~~~ And yezzirreee..I got an autograph from the band (add a high-five from Alex Gaskarth). I also got a poster but posters ain't mah thing, honey.

Annnnddd....


TRANSIIIISYYYHHOOONNN~~~!!! *echoooechoooechooo*
(notice I was fixing my jeans there? :)) )



Transition to today and I wore this to where I'm interning at. (They have facebook too which is more active than their tumblr :> )
I was inspired by a photo of Hanne Gaby Odiele, a photo I had found from a street style blog (Stockholm Streetstyle ata) a long time ago and I've unearthed from the depths of my archive. Once I find it AGAIN...I shall post it for you to see, if I ever do remember to look for it again. Anyhoo, malamang mas keri niya ung socks with cool shoes noh? So I had to make do with what I had.

I was even planning on wearing a gray blazer because of the weird weather but then I realized I would look him


Kulang na lang talaga mag Doc Martens ako =)) So I left the gray blazer at home.

ANNNNDDD, my friends kept telling me I look like Bran Stark (cause of the hair) !!!! ZOMG (whatta compliment). Hellooo, gwapo kaya ni Bran (yuck, pedophile =)) I SWEAR, I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE, Pedophiles are BAD!).

So, what do you guys think, any resemblance? :)))



Topshop shirt, G-shock watch, Happy Socks (and would you believe my mom bought those socks in Adora! Diyos mio, sana nag-megamall na lang siya kung medyas lang hanap niya, they've got it all for you, ika nga nila) =)), and Converse shoes.

Hafta go...RAIN IS COMING. :-j

No comments:

Post a Comment