Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Good Vice Raglan


I will now do a week's outfit of new purchases from my 'New Acquisitions' blog post that was posted last Saturday. The first outfit post is this Groupe de Ville's The Good Vice raglan. Pretty comfy when I wore it to school I would definitely wear it non-stop if I could. When I got home though, I noticed it already had a little hole in front and my reaction was this....



My Monday was hassle a LOT. I had to rush a lot of things and by a lot of things I meant my webdev2 midterms. I made 6 web designs in just TWO HOURS and was exactly just in time to click "send" to email them designs to my prof. It's pretty cool that she's really nice. When I got home, I worked on my 3D and finished at 3:30 in the morning. I woke up today at around 1PM. :))


I really like the back signs. The brand's pretty into that. Can't wait to wear the other stuff! They have a site too if you want to check 'em out, the guy from the yard sale instantly ripped a cardboard and wrote it down for me and sorta shoved it in my hand. All was well though, I'm getting my brother the red chambray shirt for his birthday on Friday! :D

Groupe de Ville.

No comments:

Post a Comment