Monday, November 21, 2011

Bloody Hell!

I don't know what to put in the title so I just used that because of the first 2 photos :))


For VIDPROD2, we were tasked to make a horror film and I'm going to show it to you but my friend's laptop died :( Along with all the files and images he have there so no videos and PSAs. The PSA , when finished, was awesome tho. Saw it in class and found it scary :)) It was about smoking kasi.


After the shoot at my friend's condo, went home and here's my socks for that day! :D


It's an "over-the-knee socks" but decided to just crumple it at the ankle area. pretty cool tho, love the colors and it very much reminded me of Tavi's new site called Rookie.

Then in school...


WHAT A CUTE KITTY COIN PURSE! I think my friend said this little kitty came from Europe, sosyal kitty.



Nice shirt you got there.


MISFITS.


I'm sure you've all met Kakoy (who we tease is a girl) but this is his counter-part, Ella. THEY LOOK ALIKE! Well, sorta...like brother and sister :))

And that's meeeee.


Random vest I found in my closet, Topshop shirt and shoes (both were gifts from mah friendzzz), and H&M ring (which was a gift from my bro when he went to HK).

No comments:

Post a Comment