Thursday, December 22, 2011

Branding of S.H.R.T

I haven't blogged for ages because school has killed me. I am now slowly recovering from heart attacks and heart failures from the finals. Anyhoo, I decided this logo would be my first post after my hiatus from work. These will be printed on stickers and everyone LOVES stickers! Well, at least I think everyone does, hahaha.

I'm planning on marketing my other blog so that more people can buy from me and get awesome pieces which can't be found anywhere anymore (that's another way of putting thrift items, if you'd like). Also, so that more people can/will know my online thrift store. I'm putting out stickers all over town and hopefully some of my friends can help me distribute it. More people knowing my blog= more chances of selling my items...AND DOMINATE THE WOOORRLLDDd!!!! *INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE*

I'm also "re-branding" my blog so a new design MAY be on the way for it. I'm not really sure, it all hangs on the balance with my laziness and my urge to dominate the world =))

No comments:

Post a Comment