Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HELMSTYLE.


I recently made a tumblr account for all my drawings and doodles and stuff and lucky me, some people enjoyed it. Then one morning, I opened my tumblr it I have a message in my "ask box"! TUMBLR PEEPS KNOW HOW COOL IT IS TO HAVE A MESSAGE IN YOUR ASK BOX and so I giddily opened my inbox and saw....that it was just tumblrbot. :(


=))) Then a few weeks later, another message popped up and so I opened it thinking that it was just tumblrbot BUT IT WAS NOT. I had received a message from one of the founders of Helmstyle saying that he liked my drawing and he was wondering if I was interested to contributing some illustrations. I WAS ECSTATIC
!!!

I then contacted them and was communicating with them for about 2-3 weeks and the above photo was the result. I hope you guys visit their site because they post a lot of neat stuff (which are mostly menswear) and they also do clothing reviews which they post in youtube!

So go check 'em out here, I promise you guys you'll discover new stuff and you won't be disappointed. That's me not being biased because I really liked their website even BEFORE they contacted me :> :D


Oh, and here's my tumblog for my drawings, RIPPEDTEESKETCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment