Thursday, May 24, 2012

What'sa Cookin' ?

HOLA FOLKS! 
I haven't been here in ages, gladly I am still alive and safe...funny thing is, when I stopped "blogging" the traffic in my blog increased =)) It's pretty weird and ironic that that happened but now that I'm back (typing again) I can't wait to see what happens. 

A lot has happened, school happened and then some Warpaint and a little bit of Manila Music Festival here and uhhmmm...yeah. I like to pretend people care about the things that happen in my life so here goes nothin' ! :D

A total recap into what has happened in my life:

Warpaint happened all summer so that was pretty cool. If you don't know who Warpaint is, here I'll show ya...



That's my first fave song from them, in the end though, I kind of ended up liking almost all of their songs in their albums. YES, their first EP called Warpaint and their album called The Fool. Both are definitely worth the download. Although their albums are awesome, they are more of a "live" band, so I suggest you sit your ass down and open youtube and check out all of their live performances (coz yeah, that's what I did the whole summer). Not only that, the girls are all freakin' hilarious in their interviews and I'll show you one of their cool interviews:


Might I also give a little trivia? The bassist has an ace Rickenbacker and her name is Jenny Lee Lindberg. She has a sister named Shannyn Sossamon. Familiar? Ever seen the movie called 'A Knight's Tale'? Yep. :> ALSO, the chick with the red guitar is Theresa Wayman and if you'll recall a movie named 'The Rules of Attraction', she's the chick there who kills herself! Shannyn Sossamon was there as well. Shannyn was also a previous drummer of Warpaint but left because she wanted to focus on acting. Don't worry, an epic drummer replaced her and her name is Stella Mozgawa!

So yeah.  On to the next happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment