Sunday, June 3, 2012

Eternal Mix

photo by Kumiko

Before going to Popfest, I told my friend Kumiko I'd make her a CD of Eternal Sunshine of A Spotless Mind's soundtrack because she doesn't know how or where to find it. So I decided to draw something on the cover just for fun :D 

To me, a memorable thing was Kate Winslet's hair in the movie because it kept on changing, and also I think it's an important factor in the movie. So yeah, I drew that and I drew her red hair because I thought it was nice. I then decided not to draw her eyes because, ya know...the whole movie was about erasing that someone in your life. Haha, so we won't recognize Clementine, I didn't draw her eyes. :D 

I then decided to just write a cool line that Clementine said in the movie and I thought, "Yeah, onga...she's right!" SOOOO... DRINK UP, YOUNG MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment