Monday, July 29, 2013

Wolf and Go Ride.


 Errr, I dunno what to put as a title sooo yeahh...
Anyways, I wore this to school last Wednesday. I wore my Go Ride cap and Wolf shirt all straight up from my trip to Korea. Yaayyy!


The Go Ride cap was one of the first items I bought when I was there. I bought it ASAP because I'm such a fan of Sunny. Lol, she's my bias ok? (and Taeyeon is my Bias Breaker) Hahaha  I got it from Hongdae where all the kids (College kids) hangout because it's some sort of a "University Belt" so the prices are pretty affordable and the items are chic and cool. 

If you watch the video you'll see Sunny wearing the black version of the Go Ride cap :P

For the Wolf Shirt, that's from this kpop group called EXO. Their single is called Wolf loool.
It's funny how I got to buy this shirt. I was roaming around Lotte Young Plaza when I saw a pop-up booth of SM Entertainment in the mall. I was actually looking around for some SNSD merch but I guess I went to Korea a little bit too late. The winged caps that they wore in the video were no longer there (nor in Everysing, SM's main store for their kpop merch) so I was a little bit saaadd.

Apparently, the booth was just a teaser because there was a bigger place where they sold SM Merch in Lotte's basement! So I had my hopes up but it came crashing down when I saw very little SNSD merchandise being sold again in the basement. Aww saaad. Anyways, I was roaming around and the coolest sales lady wearing the Wolf shirt WAS JUST SO BADASS it made me want to buy one and so I did. LOL.



The choices were hoodie, t-shirt, raglan shirt or caps. I wanted something I could wear almost everyday so I decided to go with the shirt. I already have lots of raglan shirts in my closet anyways. I was also a bit hesitant to buy the shirt because it was expensive FOR A SHIRT but since I was already there and in Korea...YOLO on legit kpop merch! :))) It cost me around 1,500 pesos for that shirt. To be fair, the packaging was awesome. HAHAHAH.


Also, there were some kids in the cafeteria who approached me about my shirt. They asked me who my bias was but I had to be honest with them and told them I was still a noobie so I'm still trying to master all their names. Plus, they all look a like hahahah. They got my name and told me they'd add me to their EXO fan group thingamajig in fb and they were all fan girling about the shirt. I told them I just came from Korea a few days ago so it was still fresh and one of the girls smelled my shirt HAHAHAH omg. Kpop fan girls/boys are the best. I'd like to think they were going crazy over me but NO HAHAHHA they just like my shirt and that they found one of their "ownnn" or something =))) 
Kids these days.

Ps. I'd like to apologize for using the word YOLO too much in my posts lately but since I was in a foreign country, might as well do everything than regret it later, right? :))

1 comment: