Friday, August 30, 2013

BOY Stripes.


Hellooo, I'm back! And I'm back as a freeeee maannn. Oh yeah. Free man coz I just finished my thesis and was able to defend it last Wednesday. Now I can post all of the pending shiz I need to postttt. So here's the first one after the hiatus... 

What does this button do?!

My BOY striped sleeves and black and white biker cap.
watwatwatwat?!

Stripes on stripes? Okaaayy.

When we got to Korea, it was SALE season which was super lucky for us/me!
I got to check out racks that contained super affordable clothes. This shirt was in the 5900won rack and I was like...NO SHIT. Guys, google convert that shit to PHP and you'll be surprised at the price result!

The store that I went to was pretty cool as well. I was about to walk past the store because it looked sketchy plus the store was "underground". But you know, when you see the rack labeled 5900won, you can't say no to that. There were a lot more cooler clothes to buy but I decided to save my money for Hongdae. It was a good plan.
 
The cap was in a department store but nonetheless was still pretty affordable since those types of caps can't be found in Manila. That's around 15000won (I can't remember the exact price, lol) But yeah...these two are like 800 pesos only. YAYYY TO AFFORDABLE CLOTHESSS. Wooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment