Saturday, August 10, 2013

Uhm...I drew myself. Lol.


I showed my thesis content evaluator my website for my finals and she looked at the 'About' page. She said she wanted my picture to be illustrated instead and I actually liked her suggestion. It goes well more with the treatment of the website but I kinda felt awkward about the thought of "illustrating myself". 

But anyways, for the love of graduating art I might as well do it. I mean my fave artist did A LOT of self-portraits (note: some images are NSFW lol). He took self-portraiture to the next level that seemed like the "selfie" master of his time lol (but that's just for me tho). Anyways, that's me...from one of the pictures I posted here too (guess which one). I dunno if it looks like me but oh well I tried. :P

2 comments:

  1. NIKKI I LOVE YOUR STYLE HUHUHU I WISH I COULD ILLUSTRATE WEEP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhuhuhu omg thanks inaaaa. supergladsomeoneappreciatesmahillustrationssss huhuhu :<

      Delete