Monday, August 5, 2013

NYC: BOY.


Wore this last Friday for my friend's despedida. We're pretty close so I'm pretty fucking sure I'll miss him. I ask him loads of questions from "What should I do?" questions to "What facial products can I use for my fez?" =)) He's a pretty awesome guy and a cool dongsaeng (younger brother) and him leaving for America this week is just terribly sad. I hugged him really tight last Friday and that was our last "physical" day together.

He said "See you" and not "Goodbye" which I thought was really sweet and awesome....and made much more sense. Haha. I'll miss that mofo. :p


The camo shirt is a bit big on me but I think it is supposed to be like that. The fabric is also thicker than your usual shirt fabrics but I can learn to live with it. I love the item I got and it was a bit pricey but for the fabric, I think it's quite fine.


Got my Mishka cap in American Boulevard, lol because the original one was pretty expensive. I discovered the cap at the height of my fangirling during I Got A Boy so I got one haha. There's still more to post but I rarely go out lately because I've been working on my thesis. I'll post more as soon as I get the chance to wear 'em :)


2 comments: