Sunday, August 4, 2013

Creeper

Hellooooo, here are 2 more items I got from Korea. Yeaah. Went to school wearing this sadly tho I missed my adviser for my thesis but at least I got to wear these itemssss. Yayy.


I haven't done this in awhile lol. Doing it because I need to make a self-portrait for my thesis since my adviser prefers it illustrated. So I need peegzzz. lol. And yes, I also want to document what I bought in K. So here it is. I got the Creepy Dance Skeleton Shirt and that striped cap in affordable prices.

Lazyy beee


The oppa manning the booth/store where I bought the creeper shirt was really nice. He instantly gave me discounts from the items that I got AND I used my credit card for it. He's pretty awesome. He looks like a bear (just like Kim Tae Woo in Invincible Youth) but is surprisingly nice and has a Hello Kitty calculator which is just adorable, hahaha. 

He was like "O! Where zid I put mah Hello Kitty?" =)))

Creeeppperrrr~



Usually kasi you have to pay cash so they can give you a discount but oppa said I can use my card for it. He also recognized the shirt I was wearing and said "Versace?" and I was like "Yes, err...sort of". It was my Proudrace Virgin shirt that looked like the Versace logo but it was really Madonna haha. 

The cap I found it hard to use because I couldn't find items where I could match it with. Then I got it to work with the shirt so I was really happy I could wear it that day. The game for caps in Korea is insane. THEY LITERALLY MAKE THE CUTEST CAPS IN THE WORLD. Their ideas are super cool and innovative too that as a lover hoarder of caps, I went crazy whenever I saw unique caps. I wish I could take home with me but I have VERY limited budget Haha. I'll show you what I mean in my next post where I got my other kewlll cap (note: it was the most expensive item I got from the trip but I think it's worth it naman but that's just for me) . =))

byebye!

Weeelll, that's iiitttt. Onto the next pooosttt~!

No comments:

Post a Comment