Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Was Inspired By...

Kanye West when he was in Coachella performing and rocking that pretty cool Phoebe Philo blouse....



I can't really afford Celine (note: this Celine is NOT the Celine in our malls, to know more about this label, click here and here) but I can shop in my momma's closet (sings I got it from my mama~~=)) 'KAY) so I got thissss~~~


Which also reminded me of this...

Lady Gaga wearing Alexander McQueen

because of the color palette-vibe it gives. But dear god, the heat outside kills so I wore my sunglasses which gives of...


this vibe:


I feel like I'm the Oracle's bodyguard in The Matrix! =)))) Pero I still feel badass tho. Cool kaya si Bodyguard.


And is it just me or do I look thin in this silk shirt?! :)))
My friends thought I was wearing a kimono and one thought I went straight from Thailand! The others were just speechless, bro said "WTF?!", Mum said I look nice.

People having different reactions/thoughts to my outfit is nice. It's better than being average-looking, no? Besides, I'm tired of my chill-lazy-bum outfits. Change is good.

Equation of the day: Kanye+Oracle's Bodyguard+Lady Gaga=ME! :)) ASA.

No comments:

Post a Comment