Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Singing to Maroon 5.


First day of 3rd year College life started yesterday and coincidentally ends with a Maroon 5 concert which was totally epic. 'CEPT FOR THE FACT THAT STUPID GOLD PEOPLE STOOD ON THEIR SEATS AND WE SAW NO FLESH OF ADAM OR THE OTHERS....we just saw them on the screen (and yes, I was in Silver).

Nevertheless, the concert was sooo epic that my ears were in so much pleasure that I was shouting and jumping for joy. Sucked that the others around me weren't as enthusiastic as I was and I don't understand why. The band was really good live and kudos to Adam because his voice was like the tracks. I also love how he dances and flirts with the mic stand =))


A new addition to my "collection" of concert shirts!

I dunno about you guys but I always have this goal in my mind that I will always sing as hard and as loud as I can (even if I'm not in tune, which is always like that) that after the concert I won't have a voice. I have this belief or whatever that if you got yo' voice, you didn't enjoy the concert. So I scream and sing at the top of my lungs and dance the night away (parang aerobics lang)! =))

The concert was amazing...but to be honest, it wasn't as great as The Script's. My next target: 30 FUCKING SECONDS TO MARS!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment