Friday, May 20, 2011

The Wedding Bride


Mum likes blingers...don't ask me why..She just does.

This day was the day Kuya Obet got married!
He's the son of my ninang Nene and I gotta say, I was kind of psyched to attend the wedding because I've never really been to a "legit" wedding. By legit wedding, I mean the REAL THING. As in the one where they-really-love-each-other-so-they-want-to-tie-the-knot thing.

The first wedding I've been to was a shotgun wedding so it's not really legit. This wedding went pretty well, and THE FOOD IN THE RECEPTION WAS PRETTY AWESOME!


Here's the groom with his mom (my ninang) and his dad.


Le invitation~~


Mummy's a ninang! NOTE: THAT IS NOT MY FATHER. :))) Just wanted to clear that up or something.


Ninang Nene's daughter Ada who is a doctor nooww~~
As far as my Grey's Anatomy knowledge goes, she's still in the position before you become a resident (oohh, I know medical termz) =))


THIS BOY IS SOOO ADORABLE HE'S SOO MAKULET! He's the son of Ninang Nene's other daughter, Tintin. One time, we visited their place in Quiapo (Oh yah, they own the famous ham store in Quiapo called Excellente Ham) and this kid toured us around and showed us HIS PETS! He's got rabbits and dogs but they also have hamsters AND exotic animals like Tigers, but they left them in Bataan =)).


Cute flower girl.

AND THE BRIIDDEE~~





Riiighhtt about here, I realized she was crying AND WHEN I SEE PEOPLE CRY, I FEEL LIKE CRYING TOO..Then I remembered!

Her dad was there at the end of the aisle in a wheel chair because he's sick (I believe her dad has cancer)!
GOOD GOD! *TEARRSSSS IN MY EYESSS*


(that's her brother walking her to the altar and realized he was also crying) :((((
BUT FEELING KO NAMAN KASAL KO KUNG UMIYAK AKO, NOH?
So I held it in =))
Tigas ako eh.


Oh sweet baby Jesus! There's the father in the wheel chair on the lower left ;__;




Le Ninangzzz~~~




Vows


Here's my Ninang Nene!
She's pretty funny and hilariously straight-forward, she could also be sarcastic in the most funny ways! =)) I loovee herrrr.

ANNDDD OFF TO THE RECEPTION! The reception was held in Manila Polo Club, first timerz in da house! :))) (First time ko lang makapunta dun okay?)



A KISS!


OH, AND CAN I JUST SAY I LOOVEEE HER WEDDING GOWN! Loooviiinnn the traiin.
Congrats to Kuya Obet and Ate Chingky! :)


Photography: Me and Bong

Camera: Our 400D Canon


No comments:

Post a Comment