Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Trip to Baguio


Remember I told you guys I have phases? Weelll, this summer, it's Maxi skirtttsss!
Maxi skirts all the way. This is what I wore when we went up Baguio, to those readers of mine who had just happened to open this post/blog or just stumbled upon it or whatever, I'm from the Philippines and Baguio is a place wayyy up in the mountains. So it's pretty cold up there compared to the temperature in Manila. So every summer, lotsa folks go up there to cool themselves up.

My post about the trip will be posted soon, HIGHLIGHT OF THE WHOLE TRIP...BEN CAB MUSEUM. I actually even met him and had a bit of a photo op! :)) (How embaraassiinngg)

If you've been reading my blog for quite some time now, you'll notice that this is the exact same skirt that my friend Alex wore! Anyhoo, that's about it today...going back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment